Saturday, February 7, 2015

Conan O'Brien: Brian Williams and Osama bin Laden

This is great:



Thank you, Conan, for doing what comedians should do.

I don't expect Jimmy Fallon or Seth Meyers or Saturday Night Live to touch the Brian Williams lies. I don't think it's just the NBC connection either. It's the Leftist hack factor. They'll protect Williams. They'll shamelessly prop up the thoroughly discredited anchorman.

It goes without saying, but I'll say it. If Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity or any conservative or alleged conservative did what Williams did, I guarantee Fallon and Meyers and David Letterman would be crucifying him.

Fallon's monologue routinely targets Republicans without touching Obama. His monologues are nothing like those of Jay Leno or Johnny Carson.

But back to the disgraced Brian Williams--

I suppose Conan has no problem needling NBC. That's understandable. Still, Conan could show a Lefty allegiance to Williams. I'm glad to see he's choosing to properly mock Williams instead.

I love this tweet from Jim Norton:



Me, too!

No comments: