Friday, April 24, 2015

Russell Crowe, Jimmy Fallon, and Seth Meyers

Although I've bailed on watching The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, opting to watch David Letterman's final shows instead, I still check the guest list.

On Wednesday, Fallon's guests included Russell Crowe and Chris Christie.

Even if I wasn't interested in watching Letterman close out his show, I would not have watched Christie make a fool of himself on Fallon's show once again. What a buffoon!

But the issue here is Crowe and NBC's booking of guests.

The pattern of booking NBC late night guests on both Fallon's show and Late Night with Seth Meyers continues.

On Thursday, Crowe will be Meyers' guest, immediately following the night he appeared with Fallon. That repetition would be really annoying if I watched both programs.

Several previous examples of this practice can be found here.

Who cares?

I don't anymore because I don't watch.

Meyers is permanently off my viewing schedule, and Fallon is barely hanging on, temporarily off completely until Letterman departs.

Bottom line: Late Night TV sucks. Just pointing that out.

No comments: