Thursday, September 17, 2015

GOP Debate: Scott Walker's 7 Minutes

The remote got a workout last night during the GOP debate.

It was torture. I couldn't stay with it.

Every time I returned, the question seemed to include Trump.

"Donald Trump said, 'Blah, blah, blah.' Do you agree?"

It drove me nuts.

I know he's the frontrunner, but good grief!

It's possible that I just chanced upon the Trump obsession, given my channel surfing. Still, it was clear CNN wanted to hold viewers with the Trump focus.

So annoying!

Of the eleven candidates, Scott Walker had the least amount of air time.

From NPR:

Here is NPR's final tally for how much air time each main stage candidate got in the primetime debate:

Trump: 18:47

Bush: 15:48

Fiorina: 13:30

Carson: 12:56

Christie: 12:36

Rubio: 11:21

Cruz: 10:45

Paul: 10:28

Kasich: 9:44

Huckabee: 9:20

Walker: 8:29

Highlights from Walker's debate performance here.

No comments: