Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sinatra 100

I'm spending Sunday night dividing my TV time between movies and "Sinatra 100 - An All-Star Grammy Concert."

First up was Moonstruck. Now, it's National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

During commercial breaks, I flip back to the Frank Sinatra tribute.

I am a Sinatra fanatic.

While I certainly appreciate the talents of the performers on the special, it does leave me wanting to listen to Sinatra's recordings.

No one comes close to him.

Only Frank can sing "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning."

Last week, I watched Guys and Dolls on TCM. While it's fun to watch Marlon Brando sing "Luck Be a Lady," it's Frank's song.

Seth MacFarlane is doing a very nice job tonight, though I'm sure he'd be the first to admit that no one compares to Sinatra.

Nice that CBS aired this special.

Love, love, love Sinatra.





No comments: