Thursday, March 31, 2016

Kasich Eats Pizza With Fork

Kasich defends eating pizza with fork: It was 'scalding hot, OK?'

During a stop at a pizza joint in New York on Wednesday, John Kasich drew the mock ire of locals and reporters on Twitter as he used a fork.

On Thursday, Kasich explained himself.

"Look, look, the pizza came scalding hot, OK? And so I use a little fork," the governor of Ohio told ABC's "Good Morning America." "You know what? My wife who is on spring break with my daughters said, ’I'm proud of you. You finally learned how to use a utensil properly.’ But I mean — not only did I eat the pizza, I had the hot sausage. It was fantastic."

Kasich, apparently recognizing his error, finished up using his hands, although he did not fold over the slice, as is customary.

This is a story?

What a waste!

I think the "scalding hot" explanation was silly. If the pizza was too hot to touch, it would be stupid to put it in your mouth. Kasich should have said he'll eat his pizza with a fork if he pleases.

The 2016 campaign is driving me nuts.


No comments: