Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Jordan Rodgers and JoJo Fletcher

Jordan Rodgers "won" The Bachelorette.

From ESPN:

JoJo Fletcher picked the "former pro quarterback," as he's been identified on the show throughout the season, as the winning suitor during the season finale Monday night.

Rodgers proposed to Fletcher on a beach in Thailand.

"I love you so much," Rodgers said. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Fletcher said yes.

...While wooing Fletcher, Jordan Rodgers spoke about the close relationship he has with his oldest brother, Luke, but told Fletcher that he and Aaron "don't really have that much of a relationship."

Asked at the start of training camp last week about his brother's appearance on the show and how he felt about his relationship with his family being discussed on reality TV, Aaron Rodgers said he had not watched.

"I haven't seen the show, to be honest with you, so it hasn't really affected me a whole lot," Aaron Rodgers said last Tuesday. "As far as those kind of things go, I've always found that it's a little inappropriate to talk publicly about some family matters. I'm not going to speak on those things, but I wish him well in the competition."

When asked about his relationship with Aaron Rodgers on "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose" Monday, Jordan Rodgers said nothing had changed. Aaron Rodgers had yet to meet his brother's fiancee.
Bizarre.



No comments: