Thursday, October 27, 2016

Mark Levin Endorses Ron Johnson

Yesterday, Mark Levin had Sen. Ron Johnson on his radio program.

Levin stressed how radical Johnson's opponent, the former Sen. Russ Feingold, really is. He called Feingold a "radical Alinsky ideologue" and a "radical kook."

MARK LEVIN: Wisconsin, listen to me, the Cheeseheads out there, and I'm lactose intolerant. I know what I'm talking about. We don't want Russ Feingold back in the Senate. Pretty please.

Although Levin has been critical of Ron Johnson in the past, Levin endorsed him.

After the interview and a commercial break, Levin made his support clear.

MARK LEVIN: One little thing I forgot to mention in my interview with Sen. Johnson was I'm endorsing him for reelection. And I believe that Russ Feingold -- we have a past, Feingold and I. My buddy, Don from Lake Ronkonkoma, reminded me I used to call him Russ Fool's Gold, and will continue to do that. So, we need to defeat Russ Fool's Gold. He is a radical Leftist. He is among the worst, a radical Leftist. And so, I'm endorsing Ron Johnson. And I hope for the best.

Levin obviously understands how important the Wisconsin race is in Election 2016.

The Republicans need to hold on to the Senate.

Wisconsinites need to do the country a favor and keep Feingold out of the U.S. Senate.

No comments: