Monday, October 17, 2016

Project Veritas: Hillary Operative - Wisconsin is Racist



Here's video: Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies




James O'Keefe exposes Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

The video is explosive, or at least it should be.

Excerpt:
SCOTT FOVAL, NATIONAL FIELD DIRECTOR AT AMERICANS UNITED FOR CHANGE: So, I have to be really honest. Iowa is a difficult case because it's a fifty-fifty state and honestly half the state is racist as fuck. I came home last night and really just, I was upset because that's not the way I was raised and that's not the Iowa I grew up in. But you kind of have to accept that that's the way it is.

PROJECT VERITAS ACTION JOURNALIST: It's not who you are, but that's what the state is?

SCOTT FOVAL:
Right. Wisconsin is just as bad.
Offended, my fellow Wisconsinites? This is how the Hillary campaign views you.

Is Team Hillary deplorable? Yes, the operatives in the video, bragging about inciting violence and making it appear as if it's coming from the people rather than an arranged event by the Democrats, are deplorable.

Hillary and the Dems should be held accountable for their despicable tactics.

Who will hold them accountable?

Not the mainstream media. Not the Never Trump wing of the GOP.

They have one agenda. Elect Hillary. The end justifies the means.

Deplorable.

No comments: