Thursday, November 17, 2016

Jimmy Fallon: Obama Greece Jokes

JIMMY FALLON: I saw that President Obama was in Greece yesterday to meet with the Greek prime minister. Obama went to the birthplace of Democracy to say, 'Uh, spoiler alert.'

That's right Obama began his final foreign trip in Athens, Greece, while back at the White House, Joe Biden held his final toga party.

To mark Obama's visit, Greece's president made a toast in his honor. It was very nice. Check out what he says.

[Clip of Obama and Greece's president speaking Greek, with subtitles.]
Everyone please welcome President Obama. When I met him at the airport, he hugged me tight and said, "I need to be held." Then he said, "Don't make me go back."
[End clip.]

FALLON:
Isn't that nice? I think that's what... I don't know. Yeah.

No comments: