Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Jimmy Fallon: Trump, '60 Minutes,' Voice Messages For Obama - Jokes

JIMMY FALLON: Last night on 60 Minutes, Donald Trump gave his first TV interview since being elected, and get this, he said that he will only take a dollar a year as president. All part of Trump's unending commitment to never pay taxes.

Trump said that he would not accept the standard $400,000 salary that presidents get. That story again: Trump made his first deal as president-elect and lost almost $400,000, already.

...

I read that after Donald Trump met with President Obama, Trump seemed surprised by the scope of the president's duties. Trump said, 'Who knew?' And Hillary was like, 'I did. I knew. I knew exactly.'

So I guess it makes sense that after the meeting Trump said that he would seek Obama's advice in the future. Well, it seems like he's already started. Just listen to the hacked voice messages that he left on Obama's phone. We got an exclusive here at The Tonight Show.... These are voice messages that he left on Obama's phone.
OBAMA: Hello. You've reached uh... President Barack Obama. Leave a message after the beep.

TRUMP:
Hey Barack, quick question. Should I give Sarah Palin a cabinet position? What about Don Jr.? Cuz if I give him a position and I don't give one to Eric, the holidays are going to suuuuck. Hit me back boo.

TRUMP:
Yo, Barack. you know like you had your dog Bo at the White House? Do I need to get a pet? Has any president ever had a fully grown Bengal tiger? Would love to be the first.

TRUMP: Hi Barry, wanna make sure it's cool if we paved over Michelle's vegetable garden and put in a putting green? I know it's something you probably wanted to do anyway. I'm gonna make it happen. Disregard.

TRUMP: Dude, seriously I'm starting to kind of freak out about this gig. What if I made you Secretary of Staying President? I'll throw in complimentary memberships to all my golf courses. Think about it! We can make America Stay The Same Again.

No comments: