Monday, November 14, 2016

Packers Lose - AGAIN, Life Without the NFL



In October, for a few years now, I haven't watched the NFL. When the NFL goes pink, I turn it off. It's a significant portion of the season, but that's what I do. I want no part of it.

Now, we're two weekends into November and I'm still not watching.

I don't need the Colin Kaepernick crap, etc. I don't need the NFL.

Given how the Packers are doing this year, it's working out well. Life without the NFL is good.

Don't get me wrong. I will always love the Packers. The team is part of my identity. I'm not a fair-weather fan. I want my team to win. When they don't, I still cheer them on. For years, the only way we watch is with the TV volume off and Wayne and Larry on. I don't care that it's out of sync. It's fine.

Go Pack!

Hope you win next time.

No comments: