Saturday, December 17, 2016

#catsjudgingkellyanne

Hillary Clinton loses the election and some Democrats/Leftists/Never Trumpers blame sexism.

Kellyanne Conway, the first woman in American history to run a successful presidential campaign, is mocked and abused by news and entertainment outlets and pummeled on social media.

Is that rooted in sexism? No, she deserves every attack she's getting.

This comment from Kellyanne prompted the lame #catsjudgingkellyanne hashtag to explode on Twitter:

“A lot of them who have attacked me are either childless interns born in the 1990s…or I noticed women who have cats as their Twitter pictures, so I’m not going to really just lose my mind over people attacking me in a 140 characters, I can assure you that,” she said.
A few examples of #catsjudgingkellyanne:







Why is it open season on Kellyanne Conway? She made a crack about cats in Twitter profile pictures and now it's OK to attack her character, her intelligence, and her appearance?

I don't think so.



I'm not comfortable with this harassment.










Remember Michelle Obama's "When they go low, we go high"?

Not true. The Leftists go low and will go lower.



No comments: