Friday, January 20, 2017

Jimmy Fallon: Trump Inauguration Speech Jokes

JIMMY FALLON: Actually, I read that Donald Trump apparently wrote a draft of his inauguration speech himself. They're a little worried though because while he was writing he kept yelling to his secretary, 'Is boobs spelled with two O's or three?'

Now Trump likes writing everything by hand and he actually threw away some lines for his speech that he decided not to use. Well, we got a hold of some them at The Tonight Show. I don't know how we did, but we just got it. Check these out.

This first line Trump threw away was 'Four score and seven bankruptcies ago...'

You don't want open with that.

Then he tried, 'Read my lips: No new taxes -- for me.'

And finally he tried, 'Dwight D. Eisenhower said, "Any man who wants to be president is either an egomaniac or crazy." And to that I say, 'Why not both?'

So, I can't wait to see what he ends up using.

No comments: