Thursday, March 2, 2017

Oprah 2020

Oprah Winfrey for president?

620 WTMJ is excited about the possibility.




From CNN:

Asked whether she may be able to break the glass ceiling to be elected president, Winfrey smiled.

"I actually never thought that that was --- I never considered the conversation even a possibility. I just thought, oh, oh," she said in a conversation with billionaire David Rubenstein on Bloomberg's "The David Rubenstein Show: Peer-to-Peer Conversations."

She later added, "No, that won't be happening, but I mean, I did used to think, well gee, you had to know so much more than I thought you had to know."

After Donald Trump's election, Oprah supposedly had an "aha moment." One didn't need experience to be president.

As far as not having the experience to be president, Oprah should have had her "aha moment" when Obama was elected.


No comments: