Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Steve Beshear: 'I'm a Proud Republican'



I thought I must have heard Steve Beshear incorrectly when he gave the Democrat response to President Trump's address. He couldn't have said what I thought he said.


STEVE BESHEAR: I'm a proud Democrat. But first and foremost, I'm a proud Republican. And Democrat. And mostly American.

He did.

Steve Beshear also said he's worried about the future of this nation.

I'm worried about Beshear. He's very confused.

Here's Beshear's full response to President Trump's address to a joint session of Congress:




STEVE BESHEAR: I'm a proud Democrat. But first and foremost, I'm a proud Republican. And Democrat. And mostly American.

Yikes! That's far worse than taking a sip of water, Democrats.


__________________



The setting for the Democrat response was awful. The diner scene is creepy. The place is closed. "Patrons" are sitting facing the camera. So natural. Tables are empty for the most part, no food, no crumbs. But the ketchup and mustard are there, full, clean, and unused. Nothing about the haunted diner looks real. The set design was an epic fail.

The lighting is weird. The quiet is eerie. The people are so still. They also aren't a very diverse group.

#DemResponseSoWhite

I really enjoyed it.


No comments: