Sunday, May 28, 2017

Chelsea Handler: Abortion at 16, Criticizes Teen Moms



I agree with Chelsea Handler when it comes to her opinion of what passes for entertainment today.

However, when it comes to value of life and killing the unborn, I'm on a completely different page.

From LifeNews:

Chelsea Handler, the host of the popular late-night television entertainment show Chelsea Lately, is making waves with recent comments about teen pregnancy, and she has admitted she had an abortion as a teen herself.

In a new interview with the New York Times, the comedian said she is not a fan of television shows like MTV’s Teen Mom that depict teenagers have children.

“People are too P.C.,” she told the Times. “We need to be focusing on other things. We’re seeking out such grossness in human behavior and want such mindless entertainment. The Real Housewives of Atlanta and some of these other shows are more racist. Or 16 and Pregnant.”

Handler told the Times, “Getting rewarded for being pregnant when you’re a teenager? Are you serious? I mean, that makes me want to kill somebody.”

It appears Handler already has, as she continued, “I had an abortion when I was 16. Because that’s what I should have done. Otherwise I would now have a 20-year-old kid. Anyway, those are things that people shouldn’t be dishonest about it.”
"I had an abortion when I was 16. Because that’s what I should have done. Otherwise I would now have a 20-year-old kid."

Handler's complete lack of respect for human life is chilling.

She says if she didn't have an abortion, she would now be the mother of a 20-year-old.

Yes. She had the baby she was carrying killed. Because of that killing, her child is not 20 years old. Her child has been dead for 20 years.

I really don't understand how Leftists like Handler can be so hypocritical. They say the Republicans are evil and want to enact policies to kill people. They say Republicans ignore science.

Handler, a Leftist and staunch Hillary Clinton supporter, disregards the science of human development and promotes the killing of innocent human life.

Handler has no regrets about putting her unborn child to death.

That's messed up.

No comments: