Thursday, June 15, 2017

Jimmy Fallon: Trump Birthday Cards Joke

JIMMY FALLON: That's right, Trump turned 71 today. He got a lot of birthday cards from different people. We actually got our hands on a few of them. Let's take a look at these.

For example, here's one from Vladimir Putin. His cards says: 'It sounds like you had a great party!' Inside it says: 'Based on our recordings from the Oval Office.'

This next one is from Sean Spicer. It says: 'Today, I'm toasting to you!' And inside it says: 'Because you're the reason I drink, every day.'

Here's one from Al Gore. It says: 'Warmest Wishes!' Open it up, it says: 'Due to climate change!'

This next one's from Jeff Sessions. It says: 'Today, I have only one thing to say to you...' Open it up, it says, 'I can't recall.'

And finally, here's one from George W. Bush. It says: 'Here's to you!' And inside it says: 'For making me look like president of the century.'

No comments: