Sunday, June 25, 2017

Johnny Depp at Glastonbury

When will Leftists learn that joking about assassinating President Trump is not funny?



Johnny Depp is a mess.

He was forced to issue an apology for his remarks.




From People:
“I apologize for the bad joke I attempted last night in poor taste about President Trump,” he said. “It did not come out as intended, and I intended no malice. I was only trying to amuse, not to harm anyone.”

The actor was on hand to introduce a screening of his 2004 film The Libertine when he asked the crowd, “Can you bring Trump here?” When the crowd began booing, Depp followed up, saying, “No, no, no, you misunderstood completely. I think he needs… help.”

He continued, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?” The crowd then cheered and clapped, but Depp continued speaking, saying, “I want to clarify, I’m not an actor. I lie for a living.”
Clearly, Depp is the one desperately in need of help.

No comments: