Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Kat Timpf Assaulted

Last night, FOX News host Kat Timpf was assaulted before she was scheduled to speak at a campaign event for Ben Kissel.



Timpf relayed the rest of her story in a string of subsequent tweets.

... walks in, clearly here because he knows I'm here, dumps an entire 1.5 liter bottle of water on me, first on my head and then I turn ...

... to look and he splashes it directly on my face and runs out. I'm shocked, I'm stunned. I'm obviously upset. I end up not being able ...

... to speak because of it. I've never seen a more disgusting insane cruel climate than the one we're in now. Why? What does that ...

accomplish? I guess I wasn't able to speak so that's great and I guess he wins, but we're just randomly assaulting people in public now?

That's what we're doing? Verbal assault on Twitter not enough anymore? I've had it. I'm an actual, human person. I have a soul, a family ...

... I have feelings. I have opinions, some of which some people may disagree with, but I'm a human being. I'm capable of recognizing ...

... that people with whom I disagree have souls and families and are humans, why are there so many people who seem incapable of viewing ...

... the world that way? Seriously? I work really hard, I feel as though I never stop working, and to have the end result be to not even ...

... be able to exist in the world as a human being without being assaulted verbally and now physically by strangers? Complete strangers?

... and of course, I still don't know exactly what this lunatic's issue with me was. If he was trying to change my mind about something ...

... by dumping his water on my head, the very least he could have done was express what it was specifically that he had an issue with ...

... either before or after assaulting me. I'm getting hate from people on all sides of the aisle bc have views that don't fit in with any ..

... particular party, so I have no way of knowing who or what the hell this guy aligned with and then I realized that it's likely not ...

... even about that. It's not about specific issues anymore it's about either blindly supporting or blindly hating particular people ...

... and for whatever reason, this guy has decided that I am someone who he hates. Not for views, but as a human. Or not a human, because ...

... clearly he doesn't see me as one, but as some sort of an abstract entity that stands for something he hates. It's disgusting, I'm ...

... disgusted, and everyone needs to do better than this infantile bullshit because I for one have had it with senseless hostility ...

... it's not activism, it's not in support of anything, it's nothing but sickness and cruelty. I've had it with people behaving like ...

animals. Get it together and grow up.

The guy who did this is a loser, a sociopath.

All the people so viciously attacking non-Leftists, both verbally and physically, are losers. Likewise, all non-Leftists verbally and physically attacking Leftists viciously are losers.

Thankfully, in the case of Kat Timpf, the guy's weapon was only water.

This could have been much, much worse. It's frightening.

This climate of hostility is out of control.

So, when are Leftists going to speak out about this War on Women?



It's not acceptable to argue that President Trump's rhetoric and FOX News have instigated this behavior.

Each person is responsible for his or her actions. No lame excuses.

You do not walk up to a person and dump a bottle of water on her.

I'm really angry about the attack on Kat, but I'm certainly not going to react by throwing water at Leftists or others with whom I disagree.

I hope the assailant is charged and punished.


____________________


No comments: