Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Brad Joseph, Cubs Fan, Challenges Chris Christie To Fight

Brad Joseph, the Cubs Fan who heckled Gov. Chris Christie, apparently wants his 15 minutes of fame to last a bit longer.

On Monday, the guy posted the way too lengthy "whole story" of his confrontation with Christie at Miller Park on Facebook.

It's basically the same stuff that was relayed in his WISN interview, except on Facebook Joseph goes into more detail when he rips Christie, lots of corruption and hypocrite talk. Blah, blah, blah.

Joseph declares that he is a registered Republican and he voted for Donald Trump.

I don't know if that's true and I don't care. What matters is that once again a Cubs fan was acting like a jerk at Miller Park.

Christie would never have said anything at all to Joseph if he hadn't heckled him. There would have been no interaction between them.

If Joseph truly wanted to express his opinions to Christie, he should have emailed his concerns to Christie's office. Yelling "You suck!" at him during the game was not appropriate. It accomplished nothing.

Joseph got in Christie's face and Christie returned the favor. But he wants to be seen as a victim, claiming that Christie took the confrontation to a physical level.

He was close enough that I could feel his breath on my face as he shouted at me. He never denied being a hypocrite. Then, his right foot stepped well outside of the aisle and into our row, and he began to hit my leg with his knee in an aggressive fashion.

There is not much leg room at Miller Park. There is no way an adult can be seated and another adult can stand in the row without contact.

I don't know what to make of Joseph's claim that Christie engaged in "aggressive" knee action.

Joseph loses all credibility when he actually challenges Christie to a fight.



To anyone who wants to claim I backed down, all I'd say is that I'm not going to punch a sitting governor when I know there are federal agents assigned to protect him standing behind me no matter how much he provokes me. If Chris Christie wants to fight fair, Tuff-N-Uff, the premier amateur mixed martial arts group, has already agreed to put on an event. I'll agree to compete under any standard rules you want, whether its MMA, boxing, freestyle, folkstyle, or greco-roman wrestling. Just let me know if you still want to make this physical. You won't even have to cut any weight. I doubt you'll agree to it, but McGregor-Mayweather surprised us all.
Oh, good grief.

That is so lame, but it does provide a perfect illustration as to why Brewers fans abandon Miller Park when the Cubs are playing.

We stay away because of people like Joseph.

No comments: