Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hillary Falling Down Stairs in India

While she was in India, Hillary Clinton said that I "didn't like black people getting rights," and I "don't like women, you know, getting jobs," and I "don't want to, you know, see that Indian-American succeeding more than" me.

She also said that I, a white woman, didn't vote for her because of an "ongoing pressure."

Hillary said, "Part of that is an identification with the Republican Party and [an] ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son... believes you should."

Given the crap she has been spewing about me, it's hard to feel sorry for her while watching this video of her struggling to get down some stairs in India.

But I do.




My pity for her does not change the fact that I am so sick of her saying that I voted the way I did because some man told me I should. I'm sick of her labeling me as a racist, sexist, homophobe.

She is crazy.

I make my own decisions.



No comments: