Friday, July 20, 2018

Judge Jeanine Pirro on 'The View'

Leftists/Democrats/Never Trumpers continue flipping out all over the place.

Yesterday, things got crazy on The View during and after Judge Jeanine Pirro's guest appearance.




Believe it or not, it gets worse.

From The Daily Caller:

Pirro was a guest on Sean Hannity’s radio show later in the afternoon and described her interaction with Goldberg after the show.

“Whoopi I fought for victims my whole life and she came at me as I was leaving and she said ‘F you’ in my face – literally spitting at me, ‘F you, get the F out of this building.’ And I said to her, ‘did you just say that?’ She said that’s what I said, ‘get the F out of this building’ and she was screaming at me and I’m walking out of the building like a dog who was just kicked off,” Pirro said to Hannity.
Goldberg was really out of control. These sort of outbursts may appeal to like-minded Trump haters but they certainly won't help win over Trump voters.

The Leftists/Democrats/Never Trumpers have lost their minds. Their behavior is shameful.

No comments: