Monday, March 8, 2021

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, and Oprah Winfrey

I did not spend TWO hours on Sunday night watching Oprah Winfrey interview Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

Not interested. I don't care about their family tussles. What was the purpose of the interview? I assume it was to entertain since it certainly couldn't be to inform the country of some newsworthy happenings.

I don't find the Royals/former Royals entertaining. I don't know anyone who would want to spill personal information to an interviewer on TV.

Being interviewed by Oprah and airing personal grievances is not a strategy for harmony in the family. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle certainly wanted to hurt their family members. Why even broadcast that sort of retribution?

I hope Harry and Markle aren't positioning to be America's royal couple.

No thanks.

The British can deal with their royal mess without dragging in Americans.
God bless America.

No comments: