Saturday, February 19, 2022

Melania Trump - Fostering the Future

Being First Lady of the United States was the greatest honor of my life. I treasure every experience and am humbled that I was able to serve our Nation. I will continue to support our country, and I am committed to providing opportunities for future generations.

Since leaving the White House, I have further dedicated my efforts to helping America’s children. In fact, I have spent the past months laying the groundwork for a new project that focuses on the foster care community.

Fostering the Future, a Be Best Initiative

Fostering the Future will work to secure educational opportunities and scholarships for children. Scholarship recipients will learn in a supportive environment, gaining knowledge critical to realizing job security within the technology sector. By providing access to computer science education, these individuals will be prepared to enter the workforce and ultimately reach financial independence.
Melania Trump is continues to serve our nation with such grace and poise.

No comments: