Thursday, March 21, 2024

Mike Sington - Creepy Obsession With Barron Trump

From FOX News:
A former NBC executive who sparked backlash for a tweet that said Barron Trump was "fair game" upon turning 18 years old has deleted the post and said he does not wish "harm" on the former president's son.

Mike Sington, a retired NBCUniversal senior executive, was criticized on Wednesday when he commemorated Barron's birthday with a cryptic post on X.

"Barron Trump turns 18 today. He's fair game now," Sington wrote, sharing an image of him with his father.

While Sington stopped short of an apology, he has since deleted the tweet and attempted to clarify his message, telling Newsweek, "I posted he was 'fair game' now, meaning, as an adult, he's 'fair game' for criticism from the press."

"Someone pointed out to me 'fair game' could mean fair game to be harmed. I don't wish physical harm on anyone, so I took it down. I listen to the comments and criticism I receive," he continued.
What is wrong with these people?

How can they be so deranged? This isn't normal. It's certainly not healthy.

It's extremely disturbing.

No comments: