Friday, March 1, 2024

Nikki Haley Rules Out No Labels Third-Party Bid

From the Washington Free Beacon:
Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley on Friday shot down the prospect of running on a third-party ticket with No Labels.

..."I’m a Republican," Haley said at a press conference, according to NBC News. "If I were to do No Labels, that would require a Democrat. I can’t do what I wanted to express with the Democrats. I’ve always believed if you do something, do it right or don’t do it. And so I don’t think I can do it right. If I ran for No Labels, that would mean it’s about me. It’s not about me. It’s about the direction I think the country should go."
In other words, the Democrats/Never Trumpers can kiss the dream of Nikki Haley siphoning votes from President Trump via a third-party goodbye.

Bad news for Biden.

No comments: