Saturday, August 1, 2026

Francesca Hong Hates Thanksgiving and America

In her own words - Francesca Hong, November 16, 2020:
Cancel Thanksgiving.

Should have done this in 1621.

If it takes a worldwide pandemic for us to realize we should stop celebrating colonialism and the original superspreader event that killed indigenous folx and women so be it.

"Folx." Good grief.

Unlike Francesca Hong, I love America. I love celebrating Thanksgiving. I love eating cranberries grown in Wisconsin, the cranberry capital of the U.S.

From Wisconsin State Cranberry Growers Association:
Wisconsin is the leading global producer of cranberries. In the United States alone, Wisconsin growers harvest more 60 percent of the country’s crop. The little red berry, Wisconsin’s official state fruit, is the state’s number one fruit crop, both in size and economic value.

Francesca Hong doesn't seem to care about Wisconsin farmers. She doesn't want to build up the state and help Wisconsinites prosper. She just wants to tear everything down. She wants to abolish the Senate. She wants to abolish ICE. She wants to stop celebrating Thanksgiving.

Hong and I are definitely not on the same page.

No comments: