This post is getting a lot of exposure. It's funny. It serves as a reminder that older adults were once young. It applies to everyone whose youth is a memory. It's not bad to have the wild times in the past. It means you survived. I am SO thankful that camera phones were not part of my younger days. It's reassuring to know that there is no photographic evidence.I need to make a very PUBLIC announcement on behalf of younger GenXers and older Millennials.
— OkieMaga_Patriot46 (@Okie_Patriot46) September 12, 2026
If you see someone in their 40s or 50s who seems a little boring now, I need you to understand something...
We already got it in.
Like...GOT. IT. IN.
We are not sitting home on a…
Sunday, September 13, 2026
Message About Younger GenXers and Older Millennials
Posted by
Mary
at
9/13/2026 07:04:00 PM
Labels: Gen Z, Millennials
SHARE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























































No comments:
Post a Comment