ISAIAS APPROACHING LANDFALL - I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is I’m seeing signs on satellite that dry air and wind shear is beginning to affect #Isaias. That means it’s Isaias is done strengthening and will start weakening soon. The bad news is it’s too, little too late. A major hurricane is just hours away from landfall. I think Isaias will come ashore somewhere from Pensacola to Destin. Despite the fact the storm will begin weakening, a life-treating storm surge of 6-9 feet is coming for these locations. Wind gusts of 100 -140 MPH are also likely along the coast this evening. Along with flooding rain and a tornado threat. Conditions will quickly deteriorate in the coming hours. If you stayed and still have power, make sure all your devices are changed and candles are ready. This is an extremely dangerous situation for Southern Alabama and the Florida Panhandle. Be safe and I’ll keep you updated! #tropicalupdate
— Dylan Federico (@DylanFedericoWX) October 9, 2026
Extremely dangerous Category 3 Hurricane #Isaias is approaching landfall between Pensacola and Destin. Tropical Storm Force winds are now spreading onshore. The core of destructive winds will reach the. Florida Panhandle in the next few hours. https://t.co/dwdrMKD7xl
— Dylan Federico (@DylanFedericoWX) October 9, 2026





























































No comments:
Post a Comment