Saturday, May 31, 2008

Alien Photo

Wow. After seeing the image, now I'm a believer.

There really are living extraterrestrials here on earth. This one was filmed in Nebraska.

Amazing!




Jeff Peckman believes there's a government cover-up.

We shouldn't fear extraterrestrials.

He says that the public's fear of alien abduction is a myth propagated by the federal government. It uses fear-based tactics to weaponize space, build a weapons defense system, and perpetuate nuclear missiles.

Peckman believes that aliens "can enrich our culture, enrich our medicine, provide us with advanced clean energy technologies, and all of that."

This is wonderful!

Extraterrestrials give me more hope than Barack Obama.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 2 cents in on the photo that a man
took in Nebraska of a supposed alien staring through the window. When I first
saw the photo before I heard the words alien I thought "It's a Pit Bull looking
through the window". If you look at the photo is also looks like there is a
ghost above the supposed alien to the left. So that would mean it is a alien
and a ghost hanging out together. But all in all without any heckling I have
been a dog trainer for 10 plus years and have worked with many breeds and in all
actualility is truly looks like a Pit Bull dog looking through the window hoping
his owner or someone will let him/her in. Identical head and eye shape. This
behavior of peeking in the window would be very common for the breed to do
because they want to be with their owners. I have one so I know, she would do
the same thing.

Just thought I would pass that info around.

Thanks,
Nicole

Mary said...

That's certainly a reasonable explanation, though I don't know if there were any pets in the home.

My guess is no explanation other than the presence of a peeping alien will satisfy some.