Monday, November 13, 2017

Keurig Boycott

Media Matters is behind another effort to boycott Sean Hannity.

This one involves Keurig pulling its commercials from Hannity's show on the FOX News Channel.






Oh, good grief!

This is utter BS: "[Sean Hannity] defends child molester Roy Moore and attacks women who speak out against sexual harassment."

Keurig's knee-jerk decision to bail on Hannity is not smart.








I'm not into beverages from plastic pods so this Keurig thing has no impact on me. I understand the convenience aspect, but I'm good with other methods to make things I drink. However, family members do consume the pod drinks. We just purchased a Hamilton Beach model a couple of weeks ago.

I'm so glad it wasn't a Keurig.

Haven't businesses learned anything from the NFL debacle? Or the TV and Hollywood meltdown?

Following the Leftists and politicizing your product will destroy you.

No comments: