Thursday, April 30, 2020

Goodbye, Drudge

I used to read The Drudge Report multiple times a day.

In addition to his weird "house with 100 cats" stories, Drudge would cover the big stories. I used to be relatively confident that skimming Drudge's links would give a relatively good summary of the day's news.

That has changed.

No mention of the Flynn documents and their shocking contents?

Obvious Leftist bias.

I don't know why Drudge decided to join them. Maybe he's stubborn and digging in as a response to all the criticism he's been getting.

I don't know and I really don't care about his reasons for the content decisions.

The site is unreliable to deliver the news.

It's a waste of time. I'm done with it.

It's like late night TV. When it no longer fulfilled its purpose for me, being entertaining and funny and an enjoyable way to end the day, I quit it completely.

Drudge joins the ash heap of history.



No comments: