Saturday, December 5, 2020

Joe Biden's Broken Foot Lies

Last weekend, Americans were told Joe Biden twisted his ankle while playing with his dog, Major.

Later, we're told Biden broke bones in his foot. Days later, during an interview on CNN, Biden tells an entirely different story about how he sustained his injury. From the New York Post:
“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.”

So, Biden got out of the shower and his dog offered him a ball and Biden grabbed the dog's tail and tripped on a rug?

Very unconvincing.

Biden has lost the ability to lie with conviction.

No comments: