Monday, March 8, 2021

Biden Forgets Names of Secretary of Defense and Pentagon

In an event marking Internation Women's Day, Joe Biden, the president of the United States, albeit illegitimate, cannot name his own secretary of defense. He cannot name the Pentagon.
JOE BIDEN: I just want to thank you both, and I want to thank Sec... the, the, uh, former general. I keep calling him general, my, my, uh, the guy who runs that outfit over there. Uh, I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he's done to try to implement what we just talked about, and for recommending these two women for promotion.

This is truly awful.

Biden doesn't know the name of his secretary of defense. How would the Democrat Cabal have responded if President Trump referred to an African American cabinet member as "the guy who runs that outfit over there" instead of respecting him enough to say his name? Does Biden get a pass because he's so obviously intellectually incapacitated?

Biden can't even name the Pentagon. He's the commander-in-chief!

If this man wasn't permitted to hide in his basement during the campaign, I doubt Democrats would have managed to steal the 2020 election. The margins in battleground states were too slim, even with the unconstitutional tactics they employed.

No comments: