Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Biden Coerces Vaccination, Ignores Science

When Biden speaks, it takes time for me to get past his squinting and whispered slurring.

His skin is stretched so tightly that I expect it to crack. His parchment skin looks excruciatingly painful. That may explain why he winces when he speaks. His vocal cords sound like they have less elasticity than his skin. It's disturbing and distracting.

I need to get past Biden's physical and mental frailty before I begin to address the content of his remarks.

"There's one fact I want every American to know: People who are not fully vaccinated can still die everyday from COVID-19."

That is a terribly awkward sentence. While technically true, it's meant to elicit fear. People under 70 have a 99.5% survival rate.

Biden promised to follow the science on COVID. He broke that promise.

No comments: