Thursday, September 14, 2023

Biden's DOJ Coerced Tarrio to Lie About Trump

From the Epoch Times:
Henry “Enrique” Tarrio Jr., former chairman of the Proud Boys who was recently sentenced to prison, claimed that federal authorities allegedly tried to coerce him into signing a false statement implicating former President Donald Trump in the Capitol breach incident.

Mr. Tarrio, accused of seditious conspiracy to attack the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, was sentenced to 22 years in federal prison on Sept. 5. In a subsequent interview with media outlet Gateway Pundit, Mr. Tarrio said that prosecutors from the Department of Justice (DOJ) wanted him to sign a statement that proved “through several degrees of separation and connections, Tarrio had communicated with Trump regarding ‘plans’ for January 6.”

“They asked me to lie about President Trump in order to indict him,” he said. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump, it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”

“The truth is, I could have been home,” said Mr. Tarrio. “I could have been home a long time ago. I could be in my warm [...]bed right now, laughing at the world, without a problem … and all I had to do in order to do that was lie about Trump. All I had to do was confirm a lie.”
Our government considers President Trump to be an existential threat.

No comments: