Why would Democrats still defend disgraced Fauci? What do they owe him? Why still prop him up? I suppose they don't want to admit to his wrongdoing and reveal themselves as accomplices in ruining the lives of millions of Americans. However, by continuing to support Fauci, they put themselves on the wrong side of history. Bad move.If you only watch ONE video from the Fauci hearing today, it should be this one...
— Matt Van Swol (@mattvanswol) July 29, 2026
Bernie Moreno: "It was about six years ago today that I decided I'm going to give up my businesses, sell them all, run for office, run for the United States Senate.
Here I am sitting in front… pic.twitter.com/19qq4cVt4Q
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Bernie Moreno: Fauci's Legacy - 'Total and Complete Disgrace'
Posted by
Mary
at
7/29/2026 07:02:00 PM
Labels: Bernie Moreno, COVID-19, Democrats, Democrats' War on Americans, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Leftists, Marxists
SHARE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























































No comments:
Post a Comment