I agree with Rand Paul. Absolutely vile. After Fauci lied about face masks, I no longer had faith in anything he said. He was untrustworthy. I knew he was a selfish jerk and was not serving the people. Even though I knew all this stuff very early on in the pandemic, it's still jarring to see the proof in his diary writings. I'm glad the truth is being revealed and Fauci is being forced to take his proper place in history as a disgraced liar. The people who constantly accuse President Trump of being a narcissist need to reevaluate their opinion of egomaniac Fauci. The Fauci followers should be embarrassed they propped up this guy.While Americans buried loved ones, Anthony Fauci was counting headlines that doted over him.
— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) July 27, 2026
Absolutely vile. pic.twitter.com/pHvJonBLcd
Monday, July 27, 2026
Fauci Wallowed In Newfound Celebrity Status
Posted by
Mary
at
7/27/2026 07:05:00 PM
Labels: COVID-19, Democrats, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Face Masks, Leftists, Liars, Marxists, Rand Paul, War on Americans
SHARE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























































No comments:
Post a Comment