In Buddhism we understand that every action comes with a consequence. Due to my decision to stand up for my Jewish friends I am losing a few people from my life. Today I parted company with Tony Pontius who has run my record label BGP for a number of years. I wanted to release… pic.twitter.com/jOArrkCktF
— Boy George (@BoyGeorge) July 31, 2026
So many people are calling me and saying I should pipe down and let it blow over and while they mean well I'm afraid it's not an option.
— Boy George (@BoyGeorge) July 31, 2026
Doubling down works for Donald Trump and we share a birthday with Che Guevara, Alan Carr and Paul O'Grady.
What a supergroup that would be.… pic.twitter.com/6KEw8VPScu
Boy George refuses to succumb to pressure. Efforts to cancel him haven't caused him to buckle. That's admirable.I salute @BoyGeorge for voicing his support ( through song) for Israel against the Islamic terrorists of Gaza.
— Kelvin MacKenzie (@kelvmackenzie) July 31, 2026
Already he has paid a big price by being forced to pull out of playing a flamboyant King Herod in Jesus Christ Superstar at the Palladium.
His manager said in a…





























































No comments:
Post a Comment