I was wrong about Lindsay Clancy. Here’s why I changed my mind.
— Allie Beth Stuckey (@conservmillen) August 27, 2026
She was never diagnosed with postpartum depression or psychosis. She was not on 13 medications at once. She was not “hearing voices.” She was not abandoned by her family.
She was diagnosed with a mood disorder -… pic.twitter.com/fhE5in7xC9
I haven't followed the Lindsay Clancy story. I'm not in a position to pass judgment. I don't know the minute details. I do know that postpartum depression is real, and so is evil.The fact that she’s even trying to evade punishment is proof enough that she wasn’t “insane” when she committed the crime. If a loving parent woke up from a psychotic stupor and found out they’d done something like that, they’d beg the state to execute them. They wouldn’t want to…
— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) August 27, 2026





























































No comments:
Post a Comment