.@ChuckGrassley CALLS OUT Cory Booker.
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 15, 2026
BOOKER: “We have Republicans in the Senate that are enabling him…”
GRASSLEY: “Why do you think you’re something special?”
BOOKER: “You are not being balanced…”
GRASSLEY: “You don’t show much respect.” pic.twitter.com/3t7zyNEpRT
Priceless. Cory Booker is a joke. Booker and the Democrats have nothing to offer the America people.🚨 WOW! Sen. Chuck Grassley, 92, just BLEW UP on raging Sen. Cory Booker rudely filibustering during the Kash Patel hearing
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) September 15, 2026
Booker RAPIDLY fell in line.
GRASSLEY: "Are you DONE NOW?! Are you ready to SHUT UP?!"
BOOKER: "I am done sir." 🤡
You KNOW it's getting to be a total… pic.twitter.com/XjcRkvLgh6
🇺🇸 Sen. Chuck Grassley actually apologized to FBI Director Kash Patel after a particularly combative round of questioning from Democrats.
— Mario Nawfal (@MarioNawfal) September 15, 2026
“I’m sorry I couldn’t control some of them more than I already did.”
When the committee chairman starts apologizing to the witness for the…





























































No comments:
Post a Comment