David Crowley puts the interests of illegal aliens before Wisconsin citizens, encouraging them to break the law. He has no problem with hardworking American taxpayers taking on the burden of supporting lawbreakers. Clearly, Crowley is not a law and order guy. He claims to be an accomplice when it comes to punishing Wisconsinites. Crowley is not a moderate Democrat.Dem candidate for WI Gov David Crowley on illegal aliens: "I'm not an ally, I'm an ACCOMPLICE!"
— Vicki McKenna (@VickiMcKenna) September 17, 2026
"Everybody asks me how would you stand up to ICE as governor. I'm doing that as county executive right NOW. I represent the largest immigrant population in the entire state of WI. I… pic.twitter.com/pVkUpXy1Bh
Thursday, September 17, 2026
David Crowley - Illegal Alien 'Accomplice'
Posted by
Mary
at
9/17/2026 07:00:00 PM
Labels: David Crowley, Democrats, Election 2026, Illegal Aliens, Leftists, Marxists, Socialists, Tom Tiffany, War on American Taxpayers, Wisconsin
SHARE:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





























































No comments:
Post a Comment