“I’ve missed the mark on some of my past statements.”
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 9, 2026
Speaking with @Brooketaylortv as Republicans gather in Dallas for their midterm convention, Democratic Senate candidate James Talarico walks back his 2021 claim that there are six biological sexes.
“There are not six sexes.… pic.twitter.com/dMX24Eiehl
What a load! James Talarico says, "I've missed the mark on some of my past statements." This is a weasel move. Now he says there are two sexes. Pay attention, Democrat/Leftist/Socialist/Communist Talarico supporters. Talarico believes there two sexes, men and women, I presume. This is a dramatic change for him. What does he really believe?"I oppose trans athletes playing in girls sports if it endangers safety or fairness."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 9, 2026
Democratic Senate nominee James Talarico is changing his tune on biological men in women's sports.
Pressed by Fox News' @Brooketaylortv on where he stands, Talarico said he would oppose trans… pic.twitter.com/o7JdCirul2





























































No comments:
Post a Comment