🚨 BREAKING: Mitch McConnell has just been seen for the first time in over THREE MONTHS, leaving his DC home with a massive police escort
— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) September 14, 2026
The Senate has already started voting, so unsurprisingly, he’s late
This dude is in NO shape to be a US Senator pic.twitter.com/RAIgSFixr7
🚨 NOW: Sen. Mitch McConnell has just EMERGED for the first time in 3 MONTHS to vote on the Senate floor, spotted in a wheel chair
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) September 14, 2026
He's immediately surrounded by senators.
He was rolled out of his DC home and is voting on Trump judicial nominee Matthew Byrne of Ohio
TERM… pic.twitter.com/ZFKFmbxe9Q
Mitch McConnell looks very frail. He's alive but doesn't look well.Today, I’ll cast my first Senate vote since I took a bad fall back in June. I’m really looking forward to being back on the Senate floor and seeing my colleagues.
— U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell (@SenMcConnell) September 14, 2026
My recovery has been a long and often frustrating process, and the lingering effects of childhood polio haven’t made…





























































No comments:
Post a Comment