BREAKING: The son of Israel’s ambassador to the U.S. is fighting for his life after a vehicle-ramming attack at a West Bank checkpoint.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) September 23, 2026
Neria Leiter, an IDF reservist, is seriously injured after authorities say a driver accelerated toward a police vehicle and struck him while he… pic.twitter.com/6kh4Mswf0p
I am grateful to the IDF, to the medical team at Shaare Zedek who are now fighting to save the life of Neria Dov ben Chana, and for the prayers of the people of Israel.
— Ambassador Yechiel (Michael) Leiter (@yechielleiter) September 23, 2026
I believe in the power of prayer, and I believe that when the people of Israel unite, miracles happen. Neria…
I’m told Ambassador Leiter’s son is badly injured. Prayers please. He's a dear family friend. His eldest son was killed in Gaza nearly 3-years ago. May God bring his son through this.
— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) September 23, 2026
Palestinian terrorism is a real and horrible fact. And for Israelis and Jews it’s not a far…





























































No comments:
Post a Comment