BREAKING: Caleb Flynn is sentenced to life without parole after being found guilty on all nine charges, including aggravated murder, in the killing of his wife, Ashley Flynn. The judge orders Flynn's sentences to run consecutively, with Flynn serving time for the firearm specifications and evidence tampering before beginning his life sentence without parole.
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 5, 2026
"For months, our family prayed that you would confess and own up to all of your actions. But you didn't." Ashley Flynn's sister, Kayla Keyt, delivers a blistering rebuke of her former brother-in-law Caleb Flynn at his sentencing, describing the lasting impact her sister's murder has had on the family and Flynn's daughters. "They lost their mother, their father, and pretty much everything they ever owned except the clothes on their backs, all in one night."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 5, 2026
Heartbreaking.“She was my best friend. And then you chose to kill the only mother I ever had.” Those powerful words from Caleb Flynn’s daughter, Ava, hang over the courtroom as her letter to her father is read aloud just before his sentencing to life in prison. She describes her mother as having “the voice of an angel,” confronts her father over his affair and asks the question at the heart of her grief: “What did she ever do to make you hate her so much?” Then, despite everything, she offers him a path toward forgiveness through God. "There's a choice for everything in life. All you have to do is tell God that you're sorry and that you want to confess and repent to him. I promise you won't take away your punishment, but you will have a life in heaven someday."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 5, 2026
Life in prison without parole.BREAKING: Caleb Flynn, convicted of murdering his wife Ashley Flynn, maintains his innocence during his sentencing hearing. "I have unfortunately lied about a lot of things over the last couple of years. But as I stand here before God, who is my ultimate judge... I did not kill my wife. "I will continue to fight for my innocence as long as the Lord allows me to do this." "I did not kill my wife."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 5, 2026





























































No comments:
Post a Comment