Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Joe Biden's Foot-in-Mouth Disease

Joe Biden will never be president.

We all know that, right?

On a superficial level, I don't think that Americans can get past the failed hair plugs.

On a more substantial level, the guy is not ready for prime time and he never will be. It's all that baggage.

Some of Biden's racial insensitivities:


"You don't know my state. My state was a slave state. My state is a border state. My state is the eighth largest black population in the country. My state is anything from a northeast liberal state."


"You cannot go into a Dunkin Donuts or a 7-Eleven unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

And today's addition, referring to Barack Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Can you imagine what the reaction would be if a Republican said that?

A Republican would be crucified.

Really. Doesn't it sound like something that Pat Robertson might say?

Why is Biden given a pass on his remarks?

Will The Washington Post go on a front page rampage akin to its George Allen "macaca" campaign to discredit Biden?

Of course not.

The bottom line:

Biden is a disgrace.

The lib media are shameless in their bias.

The Post's
attack on Allen was unconscionable.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ex-Klansman Senator Byrd can survive using the term "white n****r" on the Senate floor, Senator Biden might just be able with his comments about Senator Obama.

Former Senator Allen, on the other hand, paid the price for opening his mouth and inserting a macaca's foot. Such is the double standard we're dealing with.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious why no one is bring up the plagarism stuff too. :/

Mary said...

I think Biden will get a pass.

The libs always sweep their dirt under the rug, whether it's racial insensitivity or plagiarism.

Mary said...

By rug, I don't mean toupee; although I may have made a subconscious connection with Biden's plugs. :)