Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Global Warming?

IT'S SNOWING!

IT'S APRIL!

That's not right!

My daffodils are in danger!

A question for Al Gore: Would you like to clear my driveway of heavy wet snow?

(He looks like he needs some exercise.)


Global warming refugees can find a home in Wisconsin, if they can handle the obscene taxes.




Give me your turtles, your seals,
Your melting glacial masses yearning to freeze free,
The wretched polar bears of your shrinking ice caps.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the frosted door.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're fat and little.

Anonymous said...

hey guys! News from city: it snowed once in April therefore global warming must not be real! This has never happened before in Wisconsin! Victory!

Mary said...

Actually, I'm tall and thin.

And, I'm not suggesting that an April snow in Wisconsin disproves global warming.

There is plenty of sound science to debunk Gore's hysteria.

Dave said...

Umm evidence provided by the Oil companies?

Mary said...

OOOOH! The scary oil companies!

From the lib playbook: When faced with an inconvenient truth, blame Big Oil.