Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Independent Chris Matthews?

This is really driving me nuts.

CHRIS MATTHEWS IS NOT "INDEPENDENT."

HE IS NOT FAIR.

HE IS A PARTISAN HACK.

Yesterday, I spelled out the monumental idiocy of Tim Cuprisin's Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article, "Matthews' 'Hardball' style is clear-cut; his views remain anything but."

NOT TRUE. MATTHEWS' VIEWS ARE EXTREMELY CLEAR-CUT.

MATTHEWS IS NOT INDEPENDENT.

Today, on the stunningly low-rated MSNBC's Morning Joe, Dem hack Matthews warned that the Republican presidential candidates can expect him to explode if they challenge his independence.

While talking to Matthews, Joe Scarborough wondered if he believed that in tonight's debate, the Republicans would go for a "cheap applause line" on Matthews' recent controversial Bush administration "criminality" comments.

MATTHEWS: I've been thinking about that....It's not my stage tonight. I don't have much standing to retort in real time.

However, I do have one sensitive point and that is, I don't mind being wrong -- I try to be right. I don't mind somebody saying I'm not fair -- I try to be fair. ... If someone says I'm not independent, it's going to be very hard for me to bite my tongue. ...

For twenty years I've paid the price of indepdendence. I've taken it from everybody ... every night of my life for the past twenty years. ...

If they accuse of me of being partisan, I'll go rip! ...

It's not about me, it's about them and who's going to be president during these difficult times.

Good grief.

If Matthews truly doesn't realize how partisan he is, then he has serious problems. He needs treatment for being clinically delusional.

3 comments:

LargeBill said...

"He needs treatment for being clinically delusional."

Amen to that regardless of the rest. Beyond ridiculous for him claim he is anything but a rank partisan. What a clown.

Anonymous said...

He is not independenet...neither this blog!!
You can see if an individual is a partisan hack ir independent by looking at the stories he/she covers and the stories they choose to ignore.

He was obsessed with Scooter Libby. This blog is obsessed with blaming democrats...at the same time turning a blind eye on republican mistakes. I know you are smart and you fully understand this.

I shoudn't be reminding you...Did you watch Ann Coulter's 'Jews need to be perfected' moment??? Just curious.

Mary said...

What are you talking about?

Did I say this is an unbiased blog?

It's my opinions. By definition, it's biased.

Of course it is.