Thursday, November 15, 2007

2/26 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

On February 26, 1993, a car bomb was detonated in the underground parking garage of the World Trade Center, Tower One. Six people were killed and at least 1,042 were wounded as a result of the explosion.

The mainstream media bought into the Clinton administration's line that the attack was the work of Islamic terrorists.

Of course, Islamic terrorists weren't behind the bombing.

It was an inside job.

Bill Clinton knew about it. So did Hillary. In fact, it was her idea. She was concerned that Bill was elected president without receiving a majority of the vote. She thought it was necessary to spread fear in order to get the country behind them.

I think Clinton should have been impeached for his lies. Oh, that's right. He was impeached; but not for his lies about 2/26.

Have you ever seen the bumper sticker, "2/26 was an inside job"?

I HAVEN'T EITHER.

But I have seen the "9/11 was an inside job" model.

It makes me positively sick. I saw one slapped on a car in a parking lot at a Menard's.

We stopped in at the store just minutes before closing. It wasn't long after we entered that the announcement was made that the store would be closing in five minutes. Customers were instructed to bring their merchandise to the check out lanes.

It was after we left the store that I saw the bumper sticker. The parking lot was practically deserted so it was very easy to spot.

It really made me angry. Part of me wanted to wait to see what kind of lowlife would get into that car. We didn't. We just drove away.

I was thinking about what type of person is willing to broadcast, via a car's bumper, that he or she believes that the horrific 9/11 attacks, the deaths of thousands of innocents, was carried out by the U.S. government.

It has to be an absolute loon.

Say what you will about Clinton's detractors, I don't believe they ever became so deranged that they organized a 2/26 Truth Movement, one that included professors teaching at some of the nation's most prestigious universities.

Even Clinton himself angrily spoke out against 9/11 Truthers who were interrupting him at a speech. He wouldn't tolerate the suggestion that the government plotted and slaughtered thousands of its citizens.

From Hot Air:

Clinton’s 50-minute speech, which started about an hour behind schedule, was derailed briefly by several hecklers in the audience who shouted that the 2001 terrorist attacks were a fraud. Rather than ignoring them, Clinton seemed to relish a direct confrontation.

“A fraud? No, it wasn’t a fraud,” Clinton said, as the crowd cheered him on. “I’ll be glad to talk to you if you shut up and let me talk.”

When another heckler shouted that the attacks were an “inside job,” Clinton took even greater umbrage.

“An inside job? How dare you. How dare you. It was not an inside job,” Clinton said. “You guys have got to be careful, you’re going to give Minnesota a bad reputation.”



I don't believe that 2/26 was an inside job.

The notion is unfathomable to me.

I disagree with the Clintons on many, many issues. But there is no way that I believe Bill or Hillary or anyone in the Clinton administration would have staged a terrorist attack intended to kill tens of thousands of people.

I don't get how people can believe that President Bush and his administration orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.

I don't get how they can even entertain the possibility that it was an inside job.

I can't stand seeing those bumper stickers. I really can't.

No comments: